Kluson 3 Per Side Locking Revolution Series G-Mount Tuning Machines
Kluson® 3 Per Side Locking Revolution Series G-Mount Tuning Machines
The Kluson® Revolution 19:1 high ratio G-Mount tuning machine. Kluson® has truly introduced a game changer with the traditional footprint and newly designed sealed diecast housing. These state of the art tuning machines are designed to directly retrofit diecast tuning machines with a hex head bushing and adding a rear knob locking mechanism, traditional Kluson® two-screw mounting pattern and modern 25/64 inch peghole.
The vintage outline, metal keystone button and pin-stripes pay tribute to Kluson® heritage while the brand new housing appearance incorporates all the features the modern guitarist demands. High gear ratio guarantees silky smooth operation, fine tuning stability with no backlash, all in a sealed one-piece housing! All mounting hardware is included.
- Gear ratio= 19:1
- Gear Type= Steel worm and Brass ring gears
- Locking mechanism type= Knob on back of housing
- Bushing Type= Screw in with dress washer
- String Post height= 1 in. (25.5mm) from back of housing
- String Post Diameter= 6mm
- String Post Material= Steel
- Housing Material= Diecast
- Button Type= Metal Or Translucent Plastic Keystone shape
- Peg Hole Requirement= 25/64 in. (10mm)
- Mount Pattern= Vintage 3 + 3 Kluson
- Comes with all mounting hardware