Kluson 3 Per Side Prestige Series Vertical Mount Open Bronze Gear Tuning Machines
Kluson® 3 Per Side Prestige Series Vertical Mount Open Bronze Gear Tuning Machines
Classic pre-war elegance coupled with state of the art manufacturing and construction to create an exceptional tuning machine. These are designed to replace most contemporary open gear tuning machines such as Grover®, Schaller®, Wilkinson®, Waverly®, and others using a 26 mm center to center mounting hole pattern. They feature a precision diecast base, bronze ring gear, stainless worm gear with close tolerance bushings, and 18:1 gear ratio. For solid headstocks with vertical mount.
- Base Plate material= Zinc Diecast
- Worm Gear material= Stainless Steel
- Ring Gear material= Bronze
- Gear ratio= 18:1
- String Post Orientation= Vertical for drilled Pegheads
- String Post Overall length= 1 1/16 in. (27mm w/ domed top)
- String Post Diameter= 1/4 in. (6.35mm)
- String thru hole location= 13/16 in from baseplate
- Mounting hole spacing= 26mm
- Configuration= 3 + 3
- Mounting hardware included= screws and bushings
- Bushing Dimensions= 6.5mm I.D. / 8.75mm O.D.
- Bushing Type= Hex head push-in
ReviewsBe the first to write a review!
Kluson 3 Per Side Prestige Series Vintage Vertical Mount Open Bronze Gear Tuning Machines
Kluson 3 Per Side Prestige Series Horizontal Mount Open Bronze Gear Tuning Machines
Kluson 3 Per Side Vintage Diecast Series Waffleback Tuning Machines
Kluson 3 Per Side Supreme Series Tuning Machines