Kluson 4 On A Plate Supreme Series A Or F Style Mandolin Tuning Machines
Kluson® 4 On A Plate Supreme Series A Or F Style Mandolin Tuning Machines
Kluson®'s newest addition to the Supreme series tuning machines. Based on the original Kluson® deluxe stamped steel tuning machines, the Kluson® Supreme Series tuning machines are the next generation in stamped steel design for your mandolin.
Using original Kluson® 4 per plate mandolin tuning machine mounting specs, the new Supreme mandolin tuning machines look almost identical to the originals with the exception of the “Kluson® Supreme” series name in double row appearance on the housing.
You will immediately notice increased performance, fine tuning stability and a super smooth feel. By incorporating steel string posts, correct-sized round mandolin buttons and the addition of a high 18:1 gear ratio this is a real game changer. Options include simulated bone, black and simulated white pearl buttons in nickel or gold plating for both A and F style mandolins. Includes all mounting hardware.
- Post to Post spacing= 59/64 in. (23.33mm)
- End to End mounting hole Ctr to Ctr= 3 11/16 in. (93.78mm)
- Mounting Hole spacing end to middle, ctr to ctr= 1 27/32 in. (46.75mm)
- Overall Post length= 1 in.
- Post Length from baseplate to flat top= 31/32 in.
- String Thru Ctr height on Post= 51/64 in. (20.35mm)
- Gear Ratio= 18:1
- Gear Material= Brass ring, Steel Worm
- Bushing O.D.= 11/32 in. (8.8mm)
- String Post Diameter= 1/4 in.
ReviewsBe the first to write a review!
Kluson 3 Per Side Prestige Series Vertical Mount Open Bronze Gear Tuning Machines
Kluson 3 Per Side Prestige Series Horizontal Mount Open Bronze Gear Tuning Machines
Kluson 4 On A Plate Deluxe Series Tuning Machines For Lap Steel Guitar
Kluson 3 On A Plate Supreme Series Tuning Machines