Kluson USA® Replacement Aluminum, Brass, Steel, Or Zinc Nashville Tune-O-Matic Bridge With Brass Saddles
Kluson USA® precision machined aluminum, bell brass, steel,or zinc bridge with brass saddles. 2mm allen wrench adjustment for intonation and height. This is an awesome OEM bridge for builders or the DIY repairman and offers a longer adjustment area than the original ABR-1 bridge. It matches Gibson® specifications and is a drop-in, non-modification required replacement part.
- Saddle Material = Machined Brass
- Thread = M5 - 0.8 Metric (as used by Gibson on Nashville Models)
- Post to Post Spacing = 2.93 in. (74.5mm)
- Saddle Notch = Center Notched Saddles
- Post/Thumbwheel Material = Brass
- Radius = 12 inch
- Post Top Diameter = .195 Inches / 4.95mm
- Bridge Center To Center Spacing = 2.93 inches
- Saddle Spacing = 10.4 mm
ReviewsBe the first to write a review!
Kluson USA® Replacement Nashville Tune-O-Matic Bridge For Samick® Guitars
Kluson USA® Replacement Brass Or Steel Harmonica Tune-O-Matic Bridge With Brass Saddles
Kluson USA® Replacement Wired ABR-1 Tune-O-Matic Bridge With Brass Saddles
Kluson USA® Replacement Non-Wired ABR-1 Tune-O-Matic Bridge With Brass Or Nylon Saddles