Kluson Vintage 4 String Bridge For American 58 Precision Bass
Kluson® Vintage 4 String Bridge For American 58 Precision Bass®Introducing the new genuine Kluson® 1958 Precision Bass® Bridge. This bass bridge assembly has a nickel-plated steel bridge plate and four grooved barrel saddles for a true vintage-correct appearance. Includes saddle height adjustment screws, intonation screws, saddle height adjustment wrench and mounting screws. This is the same spec bridge as used on early 1958 Precision Bass® guitars. Fits most vintage and modern Precision Bass® and Jazz Bass® guitars with a five-screw mounting design. This is not a replacement part for American Standard or American Deluxe bass guitars.
- String Spacing = 25/32 in. (20mm)
- Overall String Spacing = 2 3/8 in. (60mm)
- Baseplate material = Steel
- Saddle Material = Steel
- Mounting Hardware = 5 screws included
- Baseplate footprint = 3 1/8 in. (79.56mm) X 1 11/16 in. (43mm)