Kluson 6 In Line Contemporary Diecast Series 2 Pin Tuning Machines For Fender Guitars
Kluson® 6 In Line Contemporary Diecast Series 2 Pin Tuning Machines For Fender® Guitars
Kluson® 19:1 ratio tuning machine set for right-handed instruments. These state of the art tuning machines are designed for contemporary Fender® American Standard® and Standard series instruments that utilize 2 location pins on the machine housing. These are drop-in, no modification required upgrades for your Fender® Standard instrument at quite an affordable price.This 6 in line set uses the common modern 25/64 in. (10mm) peghole with a hex head type screw-in bushing without a mounting screw. All mounting hardware is included.
- Button Shaft Diameter = 3.7mm round sides / 2.9mm flat sides of the shaf
- Peg Hole requirement= 25/64 in. (10mm)
- Gear Ratio= 19:1
- Bushing Type= Hex Head screw-in bushing
- Footprint= 57/64 in (22.65mm) X 21/32 in. (16.8mm)
- Mounting Hole Size Requirement for pins= 3/32 in (2.41mm) bit
- Collar Diameter= 25/64 in. (9.95mm)
- Collar Depth= 3/8 in. (9.68mm)
- Post Height from housing back= 1 1/16 in. (26.87mm) including dome top
- String Thru location= 29/32 in. from back of housing to hole ctr.
- Button Shaft length from Housing to button= 13/32 in. (10.3mm)
- Overall Button Shaft Length including Button= 15/16 in. (24mm)