Kluson Contemporary Humbucker Bridge For Fender Telecaster With Brass Saddles
Kluson® Contemporary Humbucker Bridge For Fender® Telecaster® With Brass Saddles
Kluson®'s Contemporary Humbucker Tele bridge drops right on to any traditional vintage spec Telecaster converting it to use a humbucker pickup in the bridge position. The baseplate is made from brass and features 6 adjustable brass saddles feature optimum intonation. Available in Chrome, Nickel, Gold and Black plating with plated brass saddles to match.
- String spacing : 27/64 in. (10.5mm)
- E to E string spacing : 2 3/64 in. (52mm)
- 1.5mm allen wrench included
- Plate Footprint = 3.51 in. (89.25mm) wide X 3.96 in. (100.7mm) long.
- Thickness of plate = 1/8 in. (3.1mm)
- Humbucker Cutout is located 13/64 in. (5.43mm) from the front edge of the plate
- Humbucker cutout dimensions = 1.575 in. (40mm) W X 2.78 in. (70.5mm) This leaves 3/8 in (9.65mm) of plate to each side of the humbucker
- Plate material = brass
- Saddle material = brass
I changed my Telecaster from a single coil bridge to this Humbucker bridge. Overall build quality was excellent with deep rich chrome and perfectly cut edges. The 4 mounting holes and 6 string through holes lined up perfectly. The adjustment screws all turned smoothly and there is a lot of room for adjustment of action and intonation. I will be buying more Kluson parts for sure.