Kluson 4 On A Plate Deluxe Series Tuning Machines For Lap Steel Guitar
Kluson® 4 On A Plate Deluxe Series Tuning Machines For Lap Steel Guitar
Back from the golden age of lap steel guitar, Kluson® has revived the 4 per plate tuning machines used on the Fender® Stringmaster®s, 400 pedal steel and many others. These are exact reproductions and will retrofit your original Stringmaster® tuning machine tray. Not only are these tuning machines made in the original nickel finish, they are also available in chrome and gold to match the Kluson® reproduction of the original tray.
- Post to Post spacing= 1 inch (25.4mm)
- Gear Ratio= 15:1
- String Post type= Horizontal
- Overall Post length= 1 inch
- String through hole location= 9/16 in. from baseplate
- No mounting screw holes on plate
- Overall plate length= 3 63/64 in. (101.3mm)
- Made to partner with steel Stringmaster tray
- Tuner post length = 1 inch long
- The string through hole location = 19/32 of an inch from the base plate to hole center.
- String through hole size = 5/64 in. bore size (0.77 in.).