Kluson USA Replacement Left Hand Zinc Nashville Tune-O-Matic Bridge With Brass Saddles
Kluson USA® Replacement Left Hand Zinc Nashville Tune-O-Matic Bridge With Brass Saddles
Kluson USA® zinc bridge with brass saddles. 2mm allen wrench adjustment for intonation and height. This is an awesome OEM bridge for builders or the DIY repairman and offers a longer adjustment area than the original ABR-1 bridge. It matches Gibson® specifications and is a drop-in, non-modification required replacement part.
- Saddle Material = Machined Brass
- Thread = M5 - 0.8 Metric (as used by Gibson on Nashville Models)
- Post to Post Spacing = 2.93 in. (74.5mm)
- Saddle Notch = Center Notched Saddles
- Post/Thumbwheel Material = Standard Plain Post Brass
- Radius = 12 inch
- Post Top Diameter = .195 Inches / 4.95mm
- Bridge Center To Center Spacing = 2.93 inches
- Saddle Spacing = 10.4 mm
Left handed Nashville bridge.
Sent me a right handed bridge instead of a lefty....customer service was great and sent me a left handed bridge overnight mail.Great service and great products!
Kluson USA Brass Saddle Set Of 6 For Wired ABR-1 Tune-O-Matic Bridges
Kluson USA Saddle Set Of 6 For Nonwired ABR-1 Tune-O-Matic Bridges
Kluson USA Replacement Zinc Nashville Tune-O-Matic Bridge
Kluson USA Replacement Non-Wired ABR-1 Tune-O-Matic Bridge With Brass Or Nylon Saddles